Sunday, June 3, 2007

We made it....


Well.. it has been a long day..a wonderful and long weekend. As I head off to bed I want to touch base and say hello. As most of you know, the chickettes from AHF Ministries piled in a van and headed to a conference in Rochester this weekend. What an incredible weekend in so many respects. I have lots to share...and shall do that in the upcoming days...but for tonight I want to leave you with a few words.... "what are the things you chose to do and chose not to do?" Start pondering...I have some things to share with you from my heart..... as soon as I can stay awake long enough to think straight.....

Christine... I thank you from the bottom of my heart for arranging this weekend for each of us, from the tickets to the smallest of detail that you took care of to the most amazing friendship and love you have shown each of us. Anita, Louise, Kimberley and Michelle... you Godly women, the most loyal, loving and wonderful friends. I am blessed to have been enabled to walk the journey with each of you!!

xxo
God Bless
Cheri

No comments: