Sunday, June 24, 2007

Beautiful young woman


Tonight we celebrated the very special birthday of a incredibly special young woman. A little girl all grown up. A princess... a very special princess.

I watched her welcome the invited guests and watched as each of them hugged her with love and admiration. I cried when she cried with happy emotions when these people who love her so much blessed her with a very special gift. Her OWN guitar. I watched and listened as she sang and played for the first time her guitar to the crowd of family and friends... and many of us wiped tears away with the pink napkins.

My friend, God has His protective arms open wide with an extended hand as He ushers you into the next journey of yours... As you run the journey never forget God's promises for you.
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLAR...... We are so proud of the special young woman you have become!!!

2 comments:

Taylar said...

:)
Thanks cheri and louise. Not sure which one wrote this. I was so glad that both of you were there. I feel so blessed!!!
LOve you guys both!!

Cheri said...

WHen the Satin & Leopard write..it's from BOTH of us!!! If the writing is spectacular...then it's Wheezie. You are adorable. We both love you.