Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Well.. today is the day!! I declare publicly that I love leopard skin print. It's wild, totally rebellious and wacky. The side to leopard skin that not many people think about is the unique pattern and the incredibly tender soft texture to leopard skin. It probably defines me to a "t"... a little off the edge, very unique, somewhat wacky (side effect of hot flashes), yet somewhere beneath the pattern is a soft, warm fuzzy woman. I often feel as though I am standing on the edge of something incredible yet often trying to hang onto my balance so I don't teeter too far into the journey some crazy idea. Maybe that is part of my personality that keeps me from jumping on the back of a motorcycle driven by my friend Louise, who I envision as being a pink bundle of the most exquisite precious satin. Thence the theme for this blog, Leopard Skin & Satin!!

2 comments:

Taylar said...

Hey Cheri,
Love the blog! looking forward to more posts!
LOVE YOU!
Tay

Kimberley McGibbon said...

Yeah Cheri! The blog looks great. Louise I am looking forward to hearing what you have to say. Can't wait to read more!

Kimberley