Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Friendships

Well...now that I have introduced our site.. I thought I'd get a bit serious. With only days left leading up to our SPring 2007 retreat, I find myself in somewhat of a bizzare state. Working, writing newsletters, preparing session notes and oh yes, starting a small business, I am finding myself in a state of hazy daze! For the first time in my life I am actually making the "Kimberley" lists. I love it... add it to the list...take one off and add three more!

This is an exciting time as we prepare for the retreat. We are spending alot of time speaking to eachother via telephone, email and meetings. I think tonight I opened 10 emails and sent 20! It's a time where we can prepare with eachother, remind eachother, and mostly share with eachother. I am praying that as we too are preparing, so are the ladies that God is bringing. I pray for new friendships, rekindling of old friendships, but mostly that all of our friendships blossom.

Exodus 33:11 "The Lord would speak to Moses face to face, as a man speaks with his friend".

Our most important friendship is that which we share with Jesus. Friendships require nutruting and giving. Give Him your time. Walk, talk and pray with Him.

Love,
Cheri

No comments: