Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I just spent the weekend with God and 0ver 90 incredible women and two very special brothers in Christ this weekend. I can’t remember the last time I had so much fun…who says Christian women are boring!

I don’t think I will ever forget almost setting the ballroom on fire during our Friday night session, but thanks to Guylaine’s quick thinking she saved the day by pouring water over the burning paper flower pot…

The highlight of the weekend for me was hearing some of the amazing testimonies from the women throughout the weekend. My heart skipped a beat when I heard a young lady (21) stand up and say that she learned that she was God’s Princess.

Saturday night we celebrated our first PJ party. There was non-stop laughter, dance and some very interesting outfits. We ended the evening with yummy hot chocolate in our very own AHF mugs with delicious cookies baked by our friend’s Montgomery & Kimberly Prior. Anita told us a beautiful bedtime story; I must say nobody tells a story like Anita. I left Sunday realizing that no idea for God is a silly idea and that He is calling me by name. He is calling each of you by name. Are you taking the time to be still, listen for His calling, spend time in His word, prayer, worship.

Be desperate for Jesus… There is such joy and freedom that comes when the only thing that you are desperate for each day is Jesus.
I miss you all already. Thank you for a wonderful weekend and I hope to see you in the fall.

God Bless,
Louise

Romans 15:13 - May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

No comments: